We can assist you in assessing your Cyber Risk in accordance with best practice guidelines, including those set by New Zealand Government Agencies such as the Financial Markets Authority and the Reserve Bank.
Our Cybersecurity Advisory Programme is aligned with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, which organisations can use to:
- Describe their current cybersecurity posture;
- Describe their target Profile for cybersecurity;
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement within the context of a continuous and repeatable process;
- Assess progress toward the target Profile; and
- Communicate among internal and external stakeholders about cybersecurity risk.
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework can be used to either develop or improve upon a cybersecurity programme. Given there are 108 sub-categories which define the framework, we have automated the process of completing an initial assessment so you can get on with making improvements. Your conformance with the programme and priority areas can then be re-assessed as often as you like without the need to re-produce time intensive reports.
Respond and Recover Key Considerations
Much attention is paid to the three functions of “Identify”, “Protect” and “Detect”. But what if you suffer a cyber-attack? How prepared are you to “Respond” and “Recover”? These are the two functions that Incident Response and Forensic Technology specialists most commonly deal with.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.