You know that improving your cyber security maturity is important, but don’t require a full time security officer. Our virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service provides you with the access to our cyber security experts, as and when you need them. Our experts can assist you with the following:
- Gain unique insights from our experience in responding to actual cyber incidents – we know what the key risk areas are and how to mitigate them.
- Implementing and following the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cyber security Framework.
- Implementing and following the Centre for Internet Security (CIS) cyber security Controls.
Our vCISO Service starts from $500 per month, and includes the following:
- Welcome consultation
- Access to our panel of experts
- 30 mins support desk per month
- NIST cyber security framework
- CIS cyber security controls
- Monthly Premium Bulletin
We also offer additional services via our incident response retainer plans. Some examples are below.
- A turnkey solution to a suite of Incident Response tools, including an electronic control room.
- Adopting our comprehensive set of IR plans and playbooks.
- Conducting cyber incident simulations (or tabletop exercises) to test and improve your cyber security maturity and incident response preparedness.
- Minimum 12 month retainer
- The combined framework and controls service includes up to eight hours per year