Incident Response Solutions celebrates its first anniversary in business today. The company provides forensic, cyber security and crisis management services.
The company was founded by Campbell McKenzie, who was previously a Director at PwC New Zealand. Campbell led PwC’s national forensic technology practice, and the Auckland cyber security practice. Prior to PwC, Campbell was a founding member of NZ Police’s Electronic Crime Laboratory.
According to Incident Response Solutions, some of their highlights from the first year include:
- Establishing a full-service forensic technology lab
- The readership of the monthly IR bulletins
- Assisting Retainer clients improve their cyber security maturity
- Releasing an easy to use IR and forensic readiness plan
- Developing an IR simulation programme and running tabletop exercises with clients
- Automating the process of conforming with the NIST cybersecurity framework
- Assisting the NZ cyber insurance sector in responding to numerous cyberattacks
- The launch of an independent whistleblowers platform
Contact Incident Response Solutions to prepare, respond and recover from the risks posed by cybercriminals, data/privacy breaches, employment matters; and litigation/regulatory eDiscovery obligations.