Campbell McKenzie is a forensic technology expert and cyber security consultant.
In January 2019, he founded Incident Response Solutions, a speciality forensic and cyber security business.
Campbell was previously a Director at PwC New Zealand (12 years) where he led the national “forensic technology” practice and the Auckland “cyber security” practice. Prior to PwC, Campbell was a founding member of the NZ Police Electronic Crime Laboratory (4.5 years).
Campbell has worked on a wide range of forensic and cyber matters for both the private and public sectors including:
- Electronic investigations for financial crime, corruption, employment and general litigation matters
- eDiscovery for organisations under investigation by Regulatory Agencies
- Forensic expertise for NZ Government Commission of Inquiries
- Government investigations including “leakage of confidential information to media”, “misconduct by officials”, “whistleblowing/protected disclosures” and “conflict of interest”
- Independent forensic technology expert appointed under High Court Search Orders for cases including theft of intellectual property and breach of fiduciary duties
- Insolvency appointments, involving the provision of evidence to the Serious Fraud Office and Financial Markets Authority
- Criminal investigations including fraud, perverting the course of justice and homicide cases
- Criminal investigations for complaints against sworn members of Police and a sitting Member of Parliament in relation to allegations of serious corruption and misconduct
- Cyber security strategy
- Cyber security risk assessment
- Cyber security training and awareness, including digital and table top simulations
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) services
Whistleblower and Protected Disclosures
- Whistleblower disclosures
- Investigating complaints by whistleblowers
T: 0800 WITNESS (0800 948 637)
M: +64 21 779 310
VCF: Download vCard