About Incident Response Solutions
When faced with a problem requiring Forensic Technology or Cyber Security expertise, Incident Response Solutions helps turn uncertainties into positive outcomes. We help our clients uplift their cyber capability, reduce their risk and immediately respond to actual events. The core of our business is to provide the confidence clients require to prepare for, respond to and recover from incidents, to a forensic standard, i.e. the highest level of proof. We help our clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from:
- cyber attacks
- data/privacy breaches
- employment and associated misconduct investigations
- litigation and regulatory eDiscovery requests
We are offering an entry level position to a strong technical analyst who will join our team to assist in the delivery of client work, as well as the development of our service offering. The successful applicant will be interested in investigating computer crimes and data/privacy breaches that can cause reputational harm. You will combine analytical skills along with applying a cyber security mindset to minimise the risk of further harm.
In addition to cyber security work, you will also learn and apply new skills using leading forensic and eDiscovery software, such as the machine learning technology ‘Continuous Active Learning’, see here for more details.
- Responding to cyberattacks and other misconduct, to undertake incident response activities
- Conduct forensic examinations in support of incident response investigations
- Work with security and IT operations at clients to implement remediation plans
- Delivery of eDiscovery and Continuous Active Learning services
Experience and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- ISC2 CISSP certification, SANS GSEC certification or equivalent
- Cyber Security experience
- Basic knowledge of tools used for forensic collection and examination
- Strong technical, analytical, and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse test results and suggest mitigation’s for security problems
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Join a growing team of forensic and cyber specialists
- Located in the Auckland CBD with access to a free gym
- Learn to use leading forensic tools
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Apply within Seek.