Incident Response Solutions announced today that it has launched a YouTube Channel featuring Cyber Security Tips and Advice .
The Channel is structured as follows:
- The first Playlist contains a selection of Cyber Security Tips and Alerts. These are excerpts taken from a variety of publically accessible Threat Intelligence Feeds so you can dive into more detail if required (the link is in the details drop down). These will be updated regularly.
- The second Playlist contains interviews with New Zealanders who are doing great things to promote good cyber hygiene. The first interview features a Cyber Security Awareness business, in time for Cyber Smart Week 2019 in New Zealand.
- The third Playlist contains a selection of Cyber Security educational videos. These may be useful for use in Cyber Awareness campaigns.
- Starting next month, Video editions of the monthly NZ Incident Response Bulletin will be published.
- A Vlog will be also be introduced shortly, which will initially include footage from the 2019 Security and Digital Forensics Conference in Las Vegas.