About Incident Response Solutions
Technology presents unique challenges when things go wrong. We help our clients prepare, respond and recover from:
- cyber attacks
- data/privacy breaches
- employment and associated misconduct investigations
- litigation and regulatory eDiscovery requests
Incident Response Solutions mission is to provide speciality forensic, cyber security and crisis management expertise at all stages throughout the incident response lifecycle.
We are building our team of forensic and cyber experts and are currently looking for applicants to work with us on a contractual basis.
Are you seeking a challenge involving complex technology problems? Do you want to help others solve these problems?
As an Incident Response Analyst, you will apply your technical skills using both a cyber (operations) and forensic (investigations/analysis) mindset.
You will support clients in undertaking preparation, detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery and post incident activities.
- Responding to cyberattacks and other misconduct, to undertake incident response activities
- Conduct forensic examinations in support of incident response investigations
- Work with security and IT operations staff to implement remediation plans
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- ISC2 CISSP certification, SANS GSEC certification or equivalent
- Cyber Security experience
- Basic knowledge of tools used for forensic collection and examination
- Strong technical, analytical, and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse test results and suggest mitigations for security problems
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise multiple tasks so that work is completed on schedule
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external) and manage expectations of others
To apply, please email a cover note and your CV to: